Gnome Drive - Halloween Card by Spellbinders

 I am so sad that Halloween is coming and October and Fall are coming to an end. We have already a fall of snow and so its already been feeling like the start of winter over here. To end my fall cards, I had to use the Gnome Drive Halloween Dies from Spellbinders. They are so cute and I didn't want the season to be over until I had a made a card using this set! So I snuck it in right on Halloween! Mid day 😄


For my sky and background, I used blending brushes and the cloudy stencil from Lawn Fawn. For everything else I just used an assortment of subtles paper from Stampin Up! I still have so much paper of theirs that I just want to use! Plus its sort of the only paper I know and I love the Subtles collection. For my pumpkin I did use a copic marker to color over the lines to give the pumpkin balloon some texture. 

Have you used this set? Id love to hear your thoughts on what you think of this set!

Cheers.

Safia


Comments

Popular Posts