Happy World CardMaking Day!

 Hey friends! Happy World Card Making Day! I hope y’all have been having some fun in your craft rooms today. I made a card today using the Stitched Maple Leaf Dies from Lawn Fawn. I also used the Stitched pumpkin dies from their recent release. 



For my background I’ve used the Spellbinders hypnotic hot foil plate using some satin blue foil. The pastel foils are my favorite. I also watercolored my paper before die cutting the maple leaf and the pumpkins. The greeting is an old one from the Sparkle of the Season stamp set by Stampin Up. You gotta use your stash right! Overall I was pretty excited about how the card turned out. I also used some blue foil paper for the tops of my pumpkin and as a layering piece. 

Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to make your own card today and send it!

Happy Craftung! 

~Safia

Comments

Popular Posts