LawnFawn Stitched Leaves Dies

The stitched maple leaf dies from LawnFawn are so adorable! When I saw it just had to have them. Fall is my favorite season and I knew the leaf would just be great to have in my stash cuz making Fall cards is just my favorite! I’m so sad that I only have a couple of weeks left before I gotta switch over to Christmas mode.. but I guess it’s ok cuz Christmas cardmaking is so addictive and fun! 

For my card today I used my blending brushes to color on some ink to the stitched maple leaf dies. I’ve used Stampin’ Up! Inks in Cajun craze, Pumpkin Pie and Poppy Parade. It was as simple as that and then just popping on a greeting. Sometimes simple is just beautiful and I think that was the case here.


Did you love this card? Drop me a comment and let me know what you think! 

Have a great weekend!

Safia 

Comments

Popular Posts