MFT Stamps - Jenoblade Fall For You

 When I saw this stamp set I was just so in love, I had to have it. How cute are these critters?! Jenny @jenoblade is just such an amazing artist for being able to come up with this. 

For this card I used my Copic markers to color in the critters. I saw someone make one in Gryffindor colors and had to try doing something in Hufflepuff colors cuz that’s my hogwarts house! (For the scarves I used y15 y13 and y11 and the black is n7 n5 and n3) So I did and I think it turned out great. I may try coloring the critters in a different color next time. For my background I used my blending brushes to create a Fall sunset vibe. Then I splattered with my watercolor brush in those same colors. Let me know what you guys think!



Thanks for visiting today! Have a great day 😀

Comments

Popular Posts