My Entry for the Current LawnFawnatics Challenge #158

I love entering into card-making challenges. In my opinion there is no better way to grow your creativity! This week the current LawnFawnatics challenge theme was to make the Sentiment the Star ⭐️ 

The only giant die I have from LawnFawn is this Make A Wish die and I has to buy it cuz who doesn’t love a good birthday card right? I can use this for so many cards in so many ways! 

I started this card off by die cutting the make a wish die with Blue Foil paper. Then I stamped my foxes and spent some time finding the perfect Copic blends to colour them (I’ve used E18, YR27, YR24 and YR1). Then I cut out my panel in white card stock and created a background. I used the stitched Hillside dies for my grass and then the cloudy stencil for my sky. I also used my inks to do some watercolour splatter just to add some texture. After that all that was left was to put the card together.

Have you used the Make a Wish die? Let me know how you’ve used ur in the comments!

Thanks for stopping by! ☮️ 




Comments

Popular Posts