My Favorite Things - Sketch Challenge 668

Last week I entered into the current sketch challenge at My Favorite Things…and Omg… I won! This means I get 50 dollars to spend on the My Favorite Things website. I lovvvvvce their product and am so excited to be able to shop directly from their store! I don’t even know if I should spend it right away or make a wish list, it’s all too much excitement!

This was the sketch 



For my card I used the Halloween Hoo stamp set from My Favorite Things. I found some Halloween paper in my stash and cut it into strips for the background. I layered it onto a sheet of Basic Grey designer series paper from Stampin Up! You guys I have so much Stampin Up paper I need to use it all up. Plus I actually really like the color family DSP by them. 



Entering into these card challenges makes my day! Especially when you have an opportunity to win! You guys should totally do it. Who doesn’t want free cardmaking supplies? 

Thanks for stopping by! Comment below and tell me if you love cardmaking challenges 😀

Comments

Popular Posts