Custom Birthday Card using MFT Stamps JB Hangout and Celebrate Bundle

 Happy Monday friends! Its starting to get cold here in Edmonton. Its actually quite late for it to be just starting to feel really cold so I'm grateful for all the Fall I can get!

Next week my daughter has a couple of birthday parties to go to and so I made her little friend a custom birthday card. using MFT's JB Hangout and Celebrate Stampset and Die-namics. I am so in love with My Favorite Things and the cutest ever stamp sets and dies they create. Glad that I can use this one year round for sure.



For my background I've used Watercolor Paint by Paul Reuben available on Amazon. I just lightened the colors until they were to my liking and then used an angled brush to draw my rainbow lines. I used my copic markers to color in the images. Copics are so fabulous and Scrapbook Pal has them for such an afordable price. For my letters I've used the Playful Alphabet dies from Stampin Up! that have been in my stash. They have retired these now so if you are able to pick them up used you are getting yourself a great deal! Overall I was pretty happy with how this card turned out. So today is Cyber Monday and MFT still has a 40% off sitewide. You can pick these products up even cheaper today! Head over to there site and have a look at all the goodies here

Let me know what you think in the comments! Thanks for hanging out with me today!

Comments

Popular Posts