Lawn Fawn Little Snowglobe Bear - Copic Coloring

 Hey friends! I hope all of you are having a fabulous day. My today's card is for MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge #470 I always love playing along with a sketch challenge because it gets my juices flowing! Here is a picture of the sketch 


I just bought the Winter Wonderland Window dies from Lawn Fawn along with the Little Snow Globe Bear Stamp Set. So I knew I had to make a card using these sweet products right away!
I used my copic markers to color my bear. These are the colors I used for the bear W1 W3 and W5. For the bears hat R35, R39 and R37. For my snow I used BG70, BG10 and BG11. Lastly for the trees I used YG67, YG63 and YG61. You can purchase all of these right here 
 

If you're interested in seeing how the coloring was done I made it a reel/short for it! Check it out here:




Thanks for stopping in today friends! See you next time

Safia

Comments

Popular Posts